Most products purchased from the UNBC Bookstore may be returned for a refund or exchanged. See below for a list of non-refundable items.
- Return or exchange within 14 days of original purchase receipt
- A valid receipt is required for all returns or exchanges
- Products must be in new condition and in the original box/wrapping in which the product was purchased
- Textbooks are refundable for the Fall and Winter semesters up to the add/drop date
- Online orders that have not been picked up after 30 days are refunded, minus a 10% restocking fee
If shipping back a return, please check the Mail Order Packing Slip for return address information.
Non-refundable items include:
- Reading packages
- Spring and Summer course materials
- Required course material items (e.g. dissecting kits, goggles, lab coats, test prep materials)
- Custom orders
- Clearance items
- Electronics and batteries
- Returned textbooks and supplies purchased on sponsorship are returned back onto the sponsorship, no cash value is returned to the student